Friday, December 24, 2010

Three Cards, One technique

So, I was trying to create some cards last week and this is what I came up with. At first, I just wanted to create any type of card, but found myself drawn to some of the same papers and colors. So, I decided to create three cards that are very similar yet very different. Sometimes this can be a challenge. We buy paper packs and can only create one thing using it, because our brains only allow us to see the project at hand. Well, my fellow crafters, I challenge you to create three cards using the same paper pack and techniques, its not always as easy as it looks. Enough rambling for now. I will tell you what products I used to create these cards.

Stampin Up Products

* Crumb Cake Paper and Ink Pad (for background stamping)
* Deck the Halls Specialty Paper Pack Item #120810
* Music Notes Standard Wheel Item # 120327
* Day of Gratitude Stamp Set Item # 120835
* Elements of Style Item # 119900
* Antique Brads Item # 117273
* Basic Pearls Item # 119247
* Crochet Trim Item # 118480
* Early Expresso Ribbon Item # 119753




No comments:

Post a Comment